Iceland solo trips
- Safe destination for solo travelers
- Self-drive or group tours available
- Choice of great value packages
- Access to 24/7 helpline in Iceland
64 trips found
The ultimate road trip with ‘Iceland in Miniature’.
Take the Iceland road trip of a lifetime.
Explore every corner of Iceland in 2 weeks.
Combine a stay in wintry Reykjavík with guided day tours into the frosted countryside.
Combine thrilling activities with blissful hot spring visits.
Spend Christmas in Iceland and glimpse waterfalls, glaciers, volcanoes, and more
Explore jaw-dropping landscapes and learn about local culture from an expert guide.
7 days, dozens of unforgettable sights.
Soak up Iceland’s awe-inspiring sights around the Ring Road.
Set off on a wintry adventure around the south coast.
Discover top attractions in winter with a local guide.
Experience glaciers up close and walk in the footsteps of lava.
Showing 12 of 64 trips
About Iceland solo tours
- Accommodation and local transport included
- Delicious breakfast on each day of your trip
- Packages extendable with extra nights
- Only 5% deposit needed to book