About Iceland Tours
Why book with us?
Planning your vacation package on your own can be stressful, especially when considering trips to countries you have not visited before. We organize and operate the whole trip for you so you can save time and money, and just enjoy the holiday of a lifetime.
Our extensive knowledge of the Icelandic tourist market, based on 40 years of experience, the creativity and professionalism of our staff combined with the widest choice of services and the high quality of our suppliers are the base for providing each of our customers with top-level service.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider booking your trip to Iceland with us:
- We offer the most competitive prices in the market, and there are no hidden fees. You can reserve your vacation with a 20% deposit and pay the rest later.
- All our tours can be customized to fit your needs.
- Our staff is highly qualified with vast experience and know-how of the country. The same secure quality service we stand for is delivered when we use third party suppliers to deliver our services to our customers.
- You can contact us 24 hours a day in case of emergency
We want you to have a great time in Iceland and make sure your trip is a memorable one as we have experienced with so many of Iceland Tour´s customers.
Travel Agencies are Welcome to Contact Us
We welcome other travel agencies, tour operators or home-based travel agents around the world to contact us. Our staff will help you design the perfect tour for you and your customers.
Our Environmental Policy
Iceland‘s untamed nature is delicate, still relatively unspoiled and one of our greatest resources. We respect nature and take pride in preserving it. With an increased number of foreign visitors to Iceland, it is necessary to take measures to protect the environment. We at Terra Nova Iceland & Iceland Tours are aware of this and commit ourselves to make our operations as sustainable as possible and to establish practices that minimize the negative impact our services have on the environment.
To show our continuing commitment to environmental sustainability we:
- Follow all laws and regulations governing environmental issues.
- Aim at being exemplary with regard to environmental issues.
- Aim at constantly increasing the environmental knowledge and awareness among our staff and guides.
- Reduce waste by recycling.
- Encourage and guide our visitors to treat the environment with care and respect.
Our Quality Manager is accountable for monitoring our environmental policy and to continually review it as necessary.
Iceland Tours is certified by Vakinn, the Quality System of the Icelandic Tourism Authorities, ensuring our clients that we operate in an ethical, professional and environmentally sustainable way.
Iceland Tours is operated by Terra Nova, a leading incoming tour operator building on over 40 years of valuable experience in the tourism industry in Iceland.