Departing from the old harbor in Reykjavík, just a few minutes’ walk from Reykjavík Center, we will sail into Faxaflói Bay, where minke whales, white-beaked dolphins, harbor porpoises and humpback whales can be spotted. Guides, captain and crew will point out where to see the whales on the way and will give you interesting information about the whales and birds that you’re likely to spot on the way. You can choose between the Classic tour, operated all year around (3-3,5 hours), or the Express tour,operated from the May 1st to September 30th (2-2,5 hours). If you don’t see any whales, don’t worry: You’ll receive a free ticket to try again later.
• Guided boat tour - English (GERMAN guidance available on CLASSIC tours)
• Free ticket to try again in case of no sightings!
• Educational & Interactive focus on CLASSIC tour
• Warm floatable overalls provided for your comfort & safety
• Wi-Fi, Refreshments and Souvenirs on board
• WC´s on board