Your whale watching adventure begins at Reykjavik´s Old Harbour, just minutes away from the city center! Special Tours offers boats with great comfort, a fantastic interior, large outside viewing decks and a safe family environment. The friendly guides, along with the captain and crew, point out where to spot the whales and give interesting information about the different kinds of whales and seabirds you can expect to see.
We operate our Whale Watching CLASSIC tour (3-3.5 hours) all year round on our bigger and more stable boat, with fantastic inside and outside areas and plenty of space for everyone by the railing. A café & souvenir shop on board and a special educational & interactive focus on the tour. Departures at 09:00, 13:00, 17:00 (13:00 available all year round)
In the summer time we also operate the very popular Whale Watching EXPRESS tours (2-2.5 hours) at 10:00, 14:00 or 21:00. Join our fast and luxurious express boats, getting you to the whale watching grounds in only 20-30 minutes! High cruising speed and great fun for the adventurous!
• Guided boat tour - English (GERMAN guidance available on CLASSIC tours)
• Free ticket to try again in case of no sightings!
• Educational & Interactive focus on CLASSIC tour
• Warm floatable overalls provided for your comfort & safety
• Wi-Fi, Refreshments and Souvenirs on board
• WC´s on board